Effective Monday, January 4, 2021, we will no longer be offering virtual wedding ceremonies. Wedding ceremonies will be by appointment only in our Fort Myers office.
In Person Ceremony:
Only the couple getting married is allowed in the office.
- Schedule your marriage ceremony appointment with the clerk’s office. You will be asked to provide:
- Both names of the couple getting married
- Both telephone numbers
- Marriage License Transaction number from the Lee County issued marriage license
- Come to the Clerk's Office at the scheduled time.
- Each spouse will present identification to clerk.
- Fee of $30.00 will be collected.
- Ceremony will be conducted at the clerk's desk.
- Couple will receive a receipt and a certified copy of the marriage license.
- To make an appointment: Schedule an Appointment.