Our offices will be closed Monday, January 21st in observance of Martin Luther King Day.   

Property Records

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Search Land Records

(Official Records) Deeds, Mortgages, Easements, Liens, Maps, Plats

Property Sales Information

(Courts) Foreclosure, Tax Deed Sales

Unrecorded Plats and Maps

(Official Records) Lists of Unrecorded plats and maps