Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


  • Where are you located? How do I contact your office?

    To obtain address information or locate a phone number, refer to the  Contact Us section and select the appropriate department. 

  • How do I send a message to a judge?

    Visit the 20th Judicial Circuit website for contact information for judges.

  • Where can I find a copy of an ordinance?

    Visit the Lee County government Ordinance webpage.

  • How do I become a permanent resident of Florida?

    You may complete a Declaration of Domicile form and return it to our Recording Department. In addition to the information listed below, please look under the State of Florida links page.

    Florida driver license  and tax information are handled by the Tax Collector's Office

    Voter registration is handled by the Supervisor of Elections

  • How do I file for Homestead Exemption?

    Homestead Exemptions are handled by the Property Appraiser's office Call 239-533-6100 for more information.

  • Can the Clerk's Office provide legal advice?

    No, the Clerk's Office is expressly prevented from providing legal advice by Florida Statute 28.215.
  • Have a question?