- An applicant may apply for a posting once within a 90 day period.
You may apply at any public computer with internet access. You may also complete an online application in our office at 2201 Second Street, 3rd floor. If you have any questions or need directions to the Clerk’s office, call 239-533-3211.
To be considered for more than one position, you must select and apply for each position to be considered for it. Your initial application can be saved and used to apply for more than one opening.
The most common mistake is that the information is incomplete or not correct. As an applicant, please be sure of the following:
- Information is complete and accurate
- Provide as much employment information as possible
- Previous employer/reference contacts are complete
- Education information is correct
- Resume should not include personal information
There are a variety of clerical, technical and professional career opportunities available. For a listing of current career opportunities, visit our job listings webpage.