Effective June 29, 2020, Marriage Licenses are only available via virtual services.
In Person Ceremony:
- Must have a mask on to come into the office.
- Only the couple getting married is allowed in the office.
- Schedule your marriage ceremony appointment with the clerk’s office. You will be asked to provide:
- Both names of the couple getting married
- Both telephone numbers
- Marriage License Transaction number from the Lee County issued marriage license
- Come to the Clerk's Office at the scheduled time. Office is at 2115 Second Street, Fort Myers.
- Each spouse will present identification to clerk.
- Fee of $30.00 will be collected.
- Ceremony will be conducted at the clerk's desk.
- Couple will receive a receipt and a certified copy of the marriage license.
- Appointment must be in the future, NO same day scheduling
- To make an appointment, please call 239-533-5007. Please be patient as our call center has limited staff at this time.
For more information on Virtual Marriage Ceremonies, click here.