Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

You can renew by mail using Form DS-82 if your most recent passport:

  • Is submitted with your application
  • Is undamaged (other than normal "wear and tear")
  • Was issued when you were age 16 or older
  • Was issued within the last 15 years
  • Was issued in your current name (or you can document your name change with an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order)

If any of the above statements do not apply to you, you must Apply in Person using form DS-11.

To Renew by Mail:

  1.  Complete Form DS-82
  2. Submit your most recent US Passport
  3. Include Name Change Documents if applicable
  4. Provide a 2-inch x 2-inch passport photo
  5. Check or money order payable to U.S. Department of State for $110
  6. Mail your completed application and payment with tracking via United States Postal Service (Address for mailing varies as to where you are located, see Department of State renewal page)

For more information on renewals please visit Department of State website