PASSPORT SERVICES AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, EFFECTIVE MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2020.
You MUST have all of the requirements below in your possession at the time of your appointment or your appointment will be rescheduled.
Please call (239) 533-5007 for an appointment.
- Passport application must be printed on single pages (not two sided) and completed (but NOT signed) legibly with black ink and no white-out BEFORE your scheduled appointment.
- Must have Proof of Citizenship
- US Citizens- original or certified copy of birth certificate (long form with both parents’ names listed)
- Naturalized US Citizens- original naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship
- Applicants under age 18 naturalizing through a parent- original or certified copy of foreign birth certificates with a certified English translation of the foreign birth certificate, a permanent resident card and one parent’s original naturalization certificate
- Must have Identification
- Applicants 18 years or older- Valid government issued photo identification
- Applicants 16 to 17 years old- Valid government issued photo identification of one parent and of applicant (one parent MUST be present)
- Applicants under 16 years old- Valid government issued photo identification of each parent listed on child’s birth certificate (BOTH parents MUST be present or a certified copy of a court document must be presented that states the reason for one parents’ absence)
- Must bring copies of front AND back of Photo Identification and Citizenship documentation.
- Copy of front and back of photo identification on 8 ½ x 11 sheet of paper
- Copy of front and back of citizenship document on 8 ½ x 11 sheet of paper
- Must have 2x2 Passport Photo that meets US Department of State requirements
- See Fees Schedule for current fees and accepted payments.
Not having any or all of the above requirements for your appointment or being more than 10 minutes late for your appointment may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
Routine processing is 10-12 weeks. Expedited service is 4-6weeks.
Once the application is completed and mailed, we no longer have access to your information. Any questions after the application is submitted, must be directed to the US Department of State. by calling 1-877-487-2778 from 6 a.m. - midnight, Monday through Friday (excluding federal holidays) or visit their Application Status page.
The National Passport Information Center contact directory can be found on the same website.
Make checks payable to:
- U.S. Department of State (check or money order ONLY)
- Clerk of Courts (check, cash or money order) - Photocopy fee may apply