During this COVID-19 crisis, we are now able to offer a virtual process to our customers to issue a Marriage License only for those getting married in the next 60 days (a marriage license is only valid for 60 days). We will contact you via video chat through Cisco WebEx Meetings application and you will sign your documents via DocuSign after we verify all your paperwork and information with you.
How It Works:
1. Complete the Marriage License Online Application
3. Fill out the Marriage License Virtual Packet PDF
4. Email your completed (NOT signed) packet to email@example.com
- Please send as a PDF. (Pictures will NOT be accepted)
- Please give 3 times that both parties will be available for a phone call from our clerk (times must be between 8:00am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday)
- Put both applicants name in the subject line.
5. Download Cisco WebEx Meetings application to your phone and or computer (whichever you will use for video chat)
6. You will be contacted via email or phone if there are questions regarding your documentation and/or to setup a video chat appointment to complete Marriage License process.
Please Note: Our clerks are working from home from private numbers, please be prepared to take the call so as to not delay the process.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR A RESPONSE FROM OUR OFFICE.
We thank you for your patience as we work through our new system!!!
Download Cisco WebEx MEETINGS here