Free Court Form Preparation Services

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Get assistance with court forms and packets.

We Can Help With:

  • Simplified Divorce Packets
  • Petition for Change of Name (Adult Only)
  • Domestic Violence Petitions for Injunction for Protection
  • Motion to Modify or Dissolve Temporary Injunction
  • Notice of Contest of Delinquency and/or Intent to Suspend Driver License
  • Small Claims
  • Complaint for Tenant Eviction, Ejectment, or Unlawful Detainer
  • Petition to Seal or Expunge Criminal Records (Adult or Juvenile)

For more information, please email

 Justice Navigators at The Honorable Linda Doggett Self-Help Center cannot act as your attorney and cannot give you legal advice. They cannot tell you what your legal rights or remedies are, represent you in court, or tell you how to testify in court. The Justice Navigator will guide you on how to fill out the forms, but they will not complete the forms for you. They are not acting on behalf of the court or any judge.