Reports listed below contain a list of all surplus accounts with balances. The reports do not indicate any pending claims or litigation.
- Unclaimed Funds sent to state as of 5/1/2021: Tax deed surplus funds escheated to the State of Florida Unclaimed Property Division as of 5/1/2021.
- Tax Deed Surplus Weekly Report: Tax deed surplus funds for sales currently on account.
*Please note that all information on these balances are available online by visiting our Tax Deed Sales page. Please use the option "View Tax Deed Files (RealTDM)" under Related Links.*
Please keep in mind the following:
- Balances shown on the reports do not reflect pending claims, and may not reflect Clerk fees to be charged against the account.
- Information regarding address, previous owner, information about possible liens, claims received, and other interests in the property can be researched by using Tax Deed Sales (Related Links) and Official Records.
- Unclaimed surplus funds are sent to the State of Florida Department of Revenue Unclaimed Funds Division approximately one to two years after the sale date. This is done in May. As long as the Clerk holds the funds, claims can still be received and reviewed for processing. Please not that the lienholder claims must be received within 120 days from the time the Clerk sends the notice of surplus, which is approximately two weeks after the sale date.
- The last report of unclaimed funds was sent to the state on May 1, 2021 and can be viewed here. Questions or claims about unclaimed funds should be directed to the CFO's office at www.fltreasurehunt.org.