We welcome your comments and questions via our different social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Please abide by the following guidelines:
- Be respectful.
- No comments containing or linking to graphic, obscene, racist, violent or vulgar language/material.
- No comments containing political references.
- No comments or links to material that is abusive, hateful or threatening. This includes, but is not limited to, attacks on a person’s race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation and/or gender identity/expression.
- Do not post solicitations or advertisements. This includes posts that endorse or promote any political, financial or commercial entity, product or service as well as posts that defame any political, financial or commercial entity, product or service.
- Do not post comments or link to material that suggests or encourages illegal activity. Also, avoid posting potentially libelous comments.
The Clerk's office reserves the right to delete any posts or content, and even block users that fail to follow these guidelines. Correspondence with the Clerk’s office is public record under Florida law, including communication via the office’s social media sites. Information you submit voluntarily through the Clerk’s social media sites is publicly available, and the substance of anything that you post may be disseminated further.