Lee County Government Center
1039 SE 9th Place, 2nd Floor
Cape Coral, FL 33990
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Available Branch Services
- Pay court fines and fees, probation, and other municipal and county infractions
- File evictions, small claims, probate and simplified dissolution of marriage matters
- Obtain Family Support Payment History documents
- Clear driver license suspensions & purchase driver license records
- View records at computer workstations and receive copies/certifications
- Record documents into the Official Records (mortgages, deeds, liens, etc.)
- Apply for marriage licenses and have marriage ceremonies
- View records at computer workstation and receive copies/certifications
- General information about Official Records
- Notary services are provided for a $10 fee
- Receive general information about circuit civil, family and probate cases. Please note that most family and probate case activities and filings are performed only at the Fort Myers Office.