Lee Clerk helps 545 customers get back on the road
More than 524 drivers throughout Lee County were cleared to get back on the road during Operation Green Light - a special driver license reinstatement event hosted by the Clerk & Comptroller's Office.
During the special event:
- 325 people were cleared to reinstate their driver licenses
- 199 driver licenses were reinstated
- 3,312 court cases were paid in full
- 2,638 cases were placed on a payment plan
- More than $187,805 in in fines and fees was collected
- 2,819 payment plans were established
Learn more about payment options for traffic tickets and criminal court fines and fees.